For new Students who have never attended Amory School District and incoming Kindergarten students
Fill out the “New Student Registration Form”, within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your student’s active code and further instruction on starting online registration.
You may also watch the following instructional
video on how to complete online registration.
Read the following instructions then use the Button to proceed.
- If you already have an active parent account, skip to step 3. If you do not have an active parent account, click “Create an ActiveParent Account”.
- Follow the instructions on the page, fill out the requested information, and click create user.
- Login to ActiveParent with your username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click the pen and paper icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the student from the drop-down box.
- If you do not see your students name or the student is new to the district, click the cogwheel or settings link in the top right corner. On the User Setup page, click “Request Student”. Fill out the requested information and click “Request Student”.
- Once you have requested your student, an administrator will review the information you submitted within 24 hours and attach the student to your ActiveParent account. Once you receive an email stating the student has been attached, you can now select your student in the drop-down menu.
- Select the correct registration type for this student.
- If this student attended any Amory Schools during the 2019 – 2020 school year select “Existing Student Registration”.
- Once you have selected the correct registration type click “Begin Registration” and follow the instructions on each page.