* We believe that student achievement is the chief priority for the school and should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
* We believe that establishing and maintaining high expectations and a commitment to excellence are critical components to successful students.
* We believe a safe and orderly environment insures an atmosphere that promotes teaching and learning.
* We believe that all people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
* We believe that modeling and reinforcing basic values such as respect, trustworthiness, caring, fairness, citizenship, cultural awareness and responsibility is an integral part of education.
* We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
* We believe each student has the ability to learn and be successful and must assume responsibility for his/her own potential.
* We believe students, teachers, administrators, the Board, parents and community members working together as a team to build a strong foundation for learning share the responsibility for a successful education.
* We believe co-curricular and extracurricular programs help prepare our students for success with life, college preparatory and workforce skills.
* We believe all students have the right to an education, but not the right to interfere with the education of others.
* We believe learning is a lifelong process and is essential for everyone in the educational community.